- 41 Fellows Farm Rd, Fayette, ME 04349
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Sweet retreat on shores of beautiful Parker Pond! Enjoy this 3-season cottage, heavenly views from wraparound deck, small sand beach, 50' water frontage. Ambient open kitchen-living with cathedral ceiling, first-floor bedroom plus 2 loft sleeping areas.
- 372 Cushnoc Rd, Vassalboro, ME 04989
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 2025 Sqft
- Classic New Englander home circa 1870: lovely woodwork, wide board floors, gracious dining room, music room, large master bedroom. Pantry big enough to be an office. Ell workshop perfect for woodworking or art studio. Generous lot 4 plus acres, private location just off Riverside Drive, easy Augusta or Waterville commute. Nature trail to Kennebec River nearby.
- Town House Rd, Vienna, ME 04360
- This beautiful parcel in Vienna includes fields, woods, scenic views, stream frontage and more! Deeded gravel entrance from Rte. 41. Multiple opportunities for investors or homesteaders. See it soon!
- Brook Trout Ln, Mount Vernon, ME 04352
- Nice wooded 9-acre parcel with frontage on both Desert Pond Rd. (year-round town road) and Brook Trout Lane (year-round private road). Camper (32' x 8') on property included.
- 726 Sandy River Rd, Fayette, ME 04349
- Beautiful 2-acre site, 200' frontage on Parker Pond, private location with many building possibilities on one of Maine's premier water bodies. See it soon!
- Townhouse Rd, Vienna, ME 04360
- Beautiful 7-acre field, great for home site and/or agricultural use. Surveyed, stone wall on back, brook along border on north side. 372' frontage on Rte. 41, easy Farmington or Augusta commute.
- 68 Hill Top Rd, Chesterville, ME 04938
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1900 Sqft
- Fine year-round contemporary 3-bedroom Cape in Parker Pond Shores, a unique community with excellent roads, deed R.O.W. to 200' gorgeous waterfront w/ excellent dock system for swimming, fishing & boating on pristine Parker Pond. House has open-concept kitchen-dining-living, 1st floor master bedroom, 2 full baths, screened porch, sliders onto deck. Wood/propane heat, passive solar design on 10 ac. offering beauty, privacy, brook frontage. Scenic area, easy drive to ski resorts and university.
- 208 Town House Rd, Vienna, ME 04360
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3172 Sqft
- Lovely 3-bedroom historic farmhouse restored with care; many extras, a wonderful welcoming country kitchen with cookstove, living and dining rooms w/ fireplaces, sunroom, porches, fenced gardens, nice view from every window. Large studio/workshop space. A great home!