- Klir Beck Rd, Vienna, ME 04360
- Rare opportunity! 300' waterfront, 1.79 acres on lovely Flying Pond in Vienna. Enjoy vistas down the lake, magnificent pines on this superb building site, soils tested and surveyed, ready for that special home. Deeded ROW driveway and utilities from Klir Beck Road. Easy year-round access, great fpr all-season recreation.
- North Rd, Mount Vernon, ME 04352
- Heavenly views of western mountain ranges from this beautiful 3.3-acre field and woods bordered by stone walls on a height of land on North Road in Mt. Vernon. Site is ready for that glorious house you've always wanted to build!
- 64 Vienna Shores Rd, Vienna, ME 04360
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 780 Sqft
- Relax in this lovely cottage with 230' on Flying Pond: water views from wide wraparound deck, cozy screened-in porch. Convenient open kitchen-dining-living, 2 bedrooms downstairs, large loft space overhead. Custom-laminated kitchen counters, knotty pine walls throughout. Full concrete foundation affords lots of basement storage; wood stove enables 3-season use; generous-size dock is included.
- 21 Varney Rd, Vienna, ME 04360
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1800 Sqft
- Spectacular lake-and-mountain views await from this antique 3-bedroom cape nestled on 45 private acres bordering Kennebec Highlands Reserve. Great opportunity for hiking, biking, skiing, boat and fish on nearby lakes. House needs TLC, but with renovations has tremendous potential. On town-maintained road, easy commute to Augusta or Farmington.