- 1085 Pond Rd, Mount Vernon, ME 04352
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 939 Sqft
- Potential charmer! 1875 school house-turned-to-home, in need of renovation and repair. Large open living-dining area, convenient kitchen w/ laundry, lovely view of Taylor Pond across road. Glassed-in porch, attached storage building. Easy commuting location on Rte. 41 just 1/2 mi. from Echo Lake landing. All waiting for someone with that special vision!
- Taylor Rd, Mount Vernon, ME 04352
- Superb 10-acre lot, mostly wooded w/ sunny 1-acre clearing, driveway just off town-maintained road, electricity nearby. Gently sloping, private, west/south orientation, 300' along old town road, survey is on the way. Perfect site for year-round retreat or home! Not to be sub-divided, no mobile homes allowed. Listing broker must accompany visits, no for sale sign on property.
- North Rd, Mount Vernon, ME 04352
- Heavenly views of western mountain ranges from this beautiful 3.3-acre field and woods bordered by stone walls on a height of land on North Road in Mt. Vernon. Site is ready for that glorious house you've always wanted to build!